Old 12-12-2005, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default zantedeschia help please

On 12/12/05 12:59, in article , "stevej"
wrote:

Hi

I have some new 'baby' (don't know the botanical description)
Zantedeschia's, they are in small pots on a utility room (not very warm)
window cill which gets some light. They all have two leaves (2-4inch tall
approx) and whilst slow growth right now is slow some are very green and
healthy looking and some are looking a bit blotchy. I really like these and
don't want to lose any, please could somebody give me some growing advice ?

Some types do have blotchy leaves. Did yours all come from the same source
and do you expect them all to be the same type? Or did you buy them from
different nurseries?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk