Old 10-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Alan Gould

Default Last frost in May. When to start sowing veg?

In article , Nicholas
writes
Hi

We have a very late season here in Buxton and can have frosts up to
the beginning of May.

When would you recommend sowing all the usual veg? I'm thinking of
Toms, Courgettes, Peas, Potatoes, Cucumber, Onion (seed), Sprouts,
Lettuce etc etc etc.

I have several heated propagators in the house and a large polytunnel
in the garden.

Those are rather a lot to cover in one mailing but if you'd like to have
a look at the urg vegetable FAQ at:
http://www.fuchsiazone.co.uk/veg-index/vegindex.htm
you'll find lots of details about them all there, then further questions
will be welcome here in the group. Best wishes.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.