Old 14-12-2005, 06:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
J Kolenovsky

Default not sure if u no this

Sorry Betsy. I thought Doug Kanter was going to be of some help but
apparently that is not the case. Sorry Doug.

BetsyB wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message

If your phone number is a listed one, one can type it in google and your
name, addy, city, state and zip will come up along with a yahoo map link
to your house.
--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource

OK. And your point is.....???

For quite some time, it's been possible to go to www.anywho.com, click on
Reverse Lookup, and get exactly the same information.

I just looked up mine in the reverse and it hasn't been updated in 12 years?

Betsy