Old 16-12-2005, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR

Default The Birds are back

Hi,

Very early this morning a robin appeared, followed by some sparrows, but no
sign of blackbird as yet!
It's quite windy here today still ( high wind speeds of 30 mph ) BUT
sunny... (flare on webcam)
The birds are not using the feeders as they are being blown about in the
wind, but they are enjoying the broken up
fat ball put out on my lawn/path.
If you look on my WebCam
http://tv.earthcam.com/channel/video.php?channel=823164 to the right of the
feeders you will see our 30' Christmas tree, which the blackbirds perch on
the very top! Over to the left you will just see our hebe which is also used
by all the birds as their initial observation
landing point :-)

Merry Christmas

James & June

--