Old 17-12-2005, 10:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
emntee

Default Any clue on the name?

DEN.DALVAY-CANDY STRIPE x LITTLE DIAMOND-compactum

I bought a flask of these from the Bangkok Flower Centre some six or
eight years ago. I wish that I hadn't as the name was a pain to write
in the tags.

It is a dwarf growing hardcane, not getting above a foot or so high.
They were all great flowering orchids on small plants and had the bonus
of vegitatively multiplying very quickly. I grew them all on to
flowering size and sold all but one which continues to grow and flower
every year.

My guess is that the Ebay one that you are looking at is the same as I
had.

Tony