Old 17-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Mercy Mercy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Question

I live in London, England, and I was wondering what my mini rose should be doing over the winter. Unlike yours, mine lives indoors - I fully intended to put it outside, but kids and a football made me bring it inside, and it seemed to do so well I neevr put it out again.

It's been doing really well inside (bar an attack of spider mites, but it had a glorious rennaissance and bloomed again, huzzah!) - the leaves have mostly fallen off but new ones are growing. How long will it keep doing this? Is it anything to do with keeping it inside? And should I actually put it outside - if so, when? I guess that has to be done slowly so it doesn't alarm the plant.

Any advice appreciated.

Mercy