Old 18-12-2005, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Galeandra batemanii

Hi James, I have one & almost lost it by over watering it when dormant.
After blooming some of its leaves yellow, I move it to a special shelf
for plants that just get a little misting.
Mine is potted in a fine mix of everything.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

James Aldridge wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had cultural advice for this spp. I have
killed a couple, I think by overwatering them when they were leafless.

Mine have bloomed and are now losing their leaves. How dry should I
let them get? They're small and potted in sphagnum.

Thanks.

Jim
James Aldridge - Fort Worth, Texas, USA
www.JamesAldridge.com -