Old 19-12-2005, 05:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Help with passionfruit vine - NSW Australia

In article ,
David wrote:

What is the graft and how do I identify it ?

The leaves of the edible passionfruit look like this:
http://www.nwmangum.com/PassionFruit/040208-142851.html

THey should be the size of your hand and shiny on top. The Nelly Kelly
understock is a blue-green leaf that only gets to about 5cm. The wretched
suckers come up everywhere. I have even used roundup on them!

Note to self: Do not buy a grafted passionfruit next time!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.