Old 22-12-2005, 12:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat

Default Xmas dinner

"tahiri" wrote in message

Incidentally, the Royal Institution Christmas lectures this year are
about food and the way it works our bodies. Starting Boxing day on
Channel 5 (UK).

Woohoo! I always enjoy those, although ISTR them being on C4?

They were! Channel 4 being a regional transmitter you then had to search
the
small print to find out when they were on S4C about a week later. Now they
have moved to another channel which does NOT have national coverage ( and
never intends to ) so I shan't be able to watch them at all - boo hiss
grumble grumble.
T.

It is bloody annoying isn't it? I long for the days when it was on the
Beeb.

Steve