Old 22-12-2005, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Vox Humana

Default tiger lilies

"birdieb" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a newbie that just bought herself 2 bags of 20 tiger lily bulbs.
They are starting to sprout but have difficulties. What kind of soil
and fertilizer would liger lilies love?

Maybe I missed something. You have asked this question at least twice and
got answers. I believe that you sent me email which I answered. The
troubling part is that on December 9th. you wrote: " received this summer
some beautiful Tiger Lilies. They are my first
lilies and I don't know how to care for them very well." You also wrote:
"My plants (lilies - intense orange with tiny brown specks) are dying slowly
and I don't know why. The leaves start to show yellow "

Now you say that you just bought some "bulbs" and don't know how to care for
them and that they are just sprouting. Which is it?

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q....com&lr=&as_dr
rb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_m axd=22&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=
2005&safe=off