Old 22-12-2005, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
80/20

Default Happy Christmas

"Mike" wrote in message
"Sam" wrote in message
Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.
Sam.

Thanks Sam and the same to you and all readers from Joan and Mike
:-))

Yes - thanks to everyone that has contributed to my education over the
year(s).
Merry Xmas to you all.

Click the link to see what can be done to your garden at this time of year.
(Thanks to Andy at uk.sport.golf for highlighting it)

You must turn your sound up to get the full effect!

Cheers
Steve
http://www.grovecity.com/lights