Old 22-12-2005, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam

Default Happy Christmas

Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.
Sam.
Old 22-12-2005, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Sam" wrote in message
Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.
Sam.

Thanks Sam and the same to you and all readers from Joan and Mike
:-))

Old 22-12-2005, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
80/20

"Mike" wrote in message
"Sam" wrote in message
Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.
Sam.

Thanks Sam and the same to you and all readers from Joan and Mike
:-))

Yes - thanks to everyone that has contributed to my education over the
year(s).
Merry Xmas to you all.

Click the link to see what can be done to your garden at this time of year.
(Thanks to Andy at uk.sport.golf for highlighting it)

You must turn your sound up to get the full effect!

Cheers
Steve
http://www.grovecity.com/lights

Old 22-12-2005, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

June Hughes wrote:

In message , Sam
writes
Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.

Enjoy! Happy Christmas and New Year.

Joyeux Noel to you all, to you June, JennyC, Mike Lyle, Jaques, Bertie
.... Both hounds are curled up at my feet, one has pinned me down with
her head on my foot, listening to Penguin Cafe Orchestra 'Signs of
Life', sipping a lil' glass of Le Duc and Mr La Puce is drawing as
usual. C'est presque le bonheur )

Old 24-12-2005, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.

Enjoy! Happy Christmas and New Year.

Joyeux Noel to you all, to you June, JennyC, Mike Lyle, Jaques, Bertie
... Both hounds are curled up at my feet, one has pinned me down with
her head on my foot, listening to Penguin Cafe Orchestra 'Signs of
Life', sipping a lil' glass of Le Duc and Mr La Puce is drawing as
usual. C'est presque le bonheur )

Well here we go guys and gals, countdown to Christmas 2005, my family
will all be arriving mid-afternoon so this is a last minute visit to my
friend the p.c.

Best wishes to you all

kate

Old 24-12-2005, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Well here we go guys and gals, countdown to Christmas 2005, my family
will all be arriving mid-afternoon so this is a last minute visit to my
friend the p.c.

Best wishes to you all

kate

Ooops sorry ! the fumes from the cooking sherry have got to me early
:-)))
Old 24-12-2005, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Kate Morgan
writes

Just dug up a few leeks, washed the fork and hung me boots up.
Now to curl up by the fireside with the catalogues and relax.
From the Plucky Little Woman and me,a Merry Christmas,
fellow gardeners,and a fruitful New Year.
Enjoy! Happy Christmas and New Year.

Joyeux Noel to you all, to you June, JennyC, Mike Lyle, Jaques, Bertie
... Both hounds are curled up at my feet, one has pinned me down with
her head on my foot, listening to Penguin Cafe Orchestra 'Signs of
Life', sipping a lil' glass of Le Duc and Mr La Puce is drawing as
usual. C'est presque le bonheur )

Well here we go guys and gals, countdown to Christmas 2005, my family
will all be arriving mid-afternoon so this is a last minute visit to my
friend the p.c.

Best wishes to you all

And to you Kate, although you will probably not see this today, unless
you take a quick pc break. Mine arrive this evening but this morning I
peeled and chopped enough carrots for over 60 people using someone
else's knife. (Our Rotary Club has done a party on Christmas Day for
the elderly and alone for 27 years, so we all muck in and help get the
hall ready on Christmas Eve.) Have a good one.
--
June Hughes
Old 24-12-2005, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Well, a riotous Yule to all us pagans out there, and a equivalent
festival for everyone else.

I have dug my oca, which we are going to have on our fairly quiet
tomorrow, but could find no flowers outside. The frost has made
the Viburnum fragrans/farrerii tatty and nothing else is out yet.
Still, the Strelitzia and Tibouchina inside are nice.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 26-12-2005, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Denise

Default Happy Christmas ALL!

I pop in here a few times a year. Learn so much!

Just wanted to wish all you gardeners happy holidays and a wonderful new
year!!

Denise
USA

Visit my homepage and tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 27-12-2005, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neil Cairns

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:02:35 -0500, (Denise) wrote:

I pop in here a few times a year. Learn so much!

Just wanted to wish all you gardeners happy holidays and a wonderful new
year!!

Denise
USA

Visit my homepage and tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc
Thats not a garden thats an estate.
How many acres have you got?
You have made a grand job of it.
Our back garden is 20ft x 30 ft with a small
leantoo 5ft x8ft wooden greenhouse and the front
rockery is about 30ft x 15ft.
so all our fruit and veg ect. is grown on our allotment
which is 4 miles frm the house which I walk to both ways
it helps to keep me fit.
Happy gardening
From Neil & Denise.