Old 16-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Warwick

Default Manure and Fertiliser

In article ,
says...
"Sarah Dale" wrote in message . co.uk...

I quite agree, a bit of brave exploration of your local stables compost
heap should yield some well matured horse manure.

Thanks for the advice, everybody.

I'll go back to the stables with my strongest digging arms and nosepeg
for the drive home ;-)

Nosepeg not required if you wipe your feet

(The stable hand also mentioned he had some old feed bags which would
be stronger than binbags and which I could take, too)

We took our own since they were of feed bag strength. Accept srong bags
offered free though. you can bag leaves and stuff in them for a few
years until they decide to turn inot compost.

Warwick