Old 24-12-2005, 10:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default Happy Christmas to all in rgo & abpo

Diana, you haven't been looking hard enough G Every Christmas season, my
husband makes mulled cider. Rum is also available, but you must add it
yourself.

Thanks to all for the good wishes, and especially to Dave Gillingham for his
very thoughtful message. We've suffered less damage here at JBO than many
of our friends and colleagues, but it's still been quite enough to make us
thoroughly sick and tired of hurricanes!

So, borrowing from our many Spanish-speaking neighbors -- Prospero Ano
Nuevo! Kenni

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
And here in FL we were blessed today with very mild temps. The downside is
that I can't get good apple cider to spice up with rum, etc. I guess
bourbon will have to do!

The Catts are smiling, and so are we.

Merry and Happy to all in our little virtual neighborhoods. It is a
pleasure to know you all.

Diana & Frank (and Casper the Wonder Cat)