Old 24-12-2005, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Happy Christmas to all in rgo & abpo

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:05:50 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

And here in FL we were blessed today with very mild temps. The downside is
that I can't get good apple cider to spice up with rum, etc. I guess bourbon
will have to do!

The Catts are smiling, and so are we.

Merry and Happy to all in our little virtual neighborhoods. It is a pleasure
to know you all.

Diana & Frank (and Casper the Wonder Cat)

Colorado and time to put the tree back together - (ABPO has the
explanation) - Christmas for us is tonight. Dinner is on and the
kids will be here soon. Happy Christmas to all, and Happy Hanna
ka or other celebration to the rest of you.

May the blessings of the New Year far out shine the downfalls and
May the community of RGO continue for many more years.

SuE