Old 24-12-2005, 10:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Happy Christmas to all in rgo & abpo

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:39:48 +1000 in Dave Gillingham wrote:
In our neck of the woods it's now 11.30 pm on Christmas Eve. Ann has departed
for Midnight Mass. The church bells recording is set for her return, and the
welcome candle is burning in a front window (family traditions). The Christmas
drinks are ready also.

It's a bit past 5pm xmas eve, and I'm at work and will be here until midnight.
I get to work 2nd shift xmas day as well.
Some might say that stinks, and they'd be right.
But it also means I still have a job next year.

I hope everyone perceives all as peace and happiness.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil