Old 25-12-2005, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Light mover vs Light track

By light mover do you mean the circular ones? My track doesn't run on a
chain, it's a motor mounted on rollers that reverses direction when it gets
to the end of the track. For some reason it seems to be noisier on the
floor above it than it is in the same room, I guess it's vibrating the floor
joists a little.
-danny

"Bryan" wrote in message
Looking to purchase a light mover but am wondering the pro's and con's
between a light track and a light mover. I would guess the light track is
noisier as it uses a chain to move the light fixture back and forth.

Comments...