Old 26-12-2005, 02:49 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Mouse

Default Where to get Nandina Domestica

I'm looking for Nandina Domestica. I don't want any of the berryless
dwarf varieties, but the "original" variety that produces the beautiful
red berries in autumn that last into the winter. So far, I've had no
luck at any of the nurserys I've stopped at. I COULD take cuttings
from some growing at my church in the Spring, but everyone I've talked
to says they transplant best in the Fall and Winter, and I'd like to
try to plant some now. Does anyone know of a source of these in the
area?