Old 27-12-2005, 12:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
nonews

Default is this Parrot Flower? No?

Also reminiscent of Wishbone Flower. Google images link is
http://www.woodrome.com/garden05/ima...boneFlower.jpg

"Cereus-validus-..........." wrote in message
.. .
Common names are used interchangably for a wide variety of different.

Your plant is a species of Impatiens.

There are many different species of Impatiens. Without knowing the origin of
the plant cannot say which species it might be.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I came across a few images of an exotic flower identified as "Parrot
Flower"

You can view those images in at the following links ...

http://www.mahiram.com/gossip/printt...p?t=8832&pp=40

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=49380

Now, I searched using the keyword "parrot flower" but I am only getting
details about a certain (different) flower called the "Heliconia
humilis / Heliconia psittacorum"

I desperately need details about the flower shown in the images.

Kindly let me know if you have any links or info on the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.