Old 27-12-2005, 09:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Pond web site - Re-Construction

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
Well, my ISP told me my site was too big and they are going to charge me
$10 per month for the extra storage. Gee, for that price I could 10 X
the storage in a new hard drive and have my PC act as a server! LOL :-P
. Oh, well. So, for the time being, it will be under re-construction
till I can get it down to 10 MB. It was up to 33MB. I may have to just
keep rotating picture in and out. I don't know, but we will see.
Until next time,
Happy New Year!!!

There are free places you can put your pics such as Snapfish. Search around
as there are many of them out there.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952