Old 28-12-2005, 12:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default is this Parrot Flower? No?

Impatiens psittaciana J.D. Hooker

"jils" wrote in message
u...
i can find the same picture on an impatiens forum, if that helps! see he
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/i...cgi?type=hpgal
the post entitled "parrot flower 2", he
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...3225796.html?2
and click on the image link

wrote:
Hi,

I came across a few images of an exotic flower identified as "Parrot
Flower"

You can view those images in at the following links ...

http://www.mahiram.com/gossip/printt...p?t=8832&pp=40

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=49380

Now, I searched using the keyword "parrot flower" but I am only getting
details about a certain (different) flower called the "Heliconia
humilis / Heliconia psittacorum"

I desperately need details about the flower shown in the images.

Kindly let me know if you have any links or info on the same.

Thanks a lot in advance.