Old 29-12-2005, 07:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Anthony B

Default Morden roses

JoeT,
I think the reason you cannot find a climbing "Double Delight" is because
such a creature , if it currently exists, is not available on the retail
market. To best of my considerable knowledge, it DOESN"T exist.

There is a Hybrid Tea Rose named "Double Delight" that is simply "to die
for" pretty. It starts out cream white then turns cherry red starting at the
outside edges of the petals inwards. Personaly, it reminds me of Vanilla
icecream with cherry syrup It should be available bare-root at any Box Store
garden center or your favorite actual retail nursery very soon now.

Perhaps you may have mis-rembered the type of rose or the name?

Anthony B.
Ky. Nursery and Landscapers Association
Certified Nurseryman

"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Group, good advice here! Do any of you know where I can get a Cl.
Double Delight? Been looking all over the Web.
Thanks for any link.
JoeT