Old 29-12-2005, 08:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Anthony B

Default reply retraction "CL. Double Delight"

"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Group, good advice here! Do any of you know where I can get a Cl.
Double Delight? Been looking all over the Web.
Thanks for any link.
JoeT

Joe, Cl. Double Delight does indeed exist. ( used Tim Tompkins posted link:
http://www.helpmefind.com/roses )

I have been searching the net extensivly for a supplier for you. None of
the ones listed at helpmefind.com/roses currently have it listed as
available. I get the feeling that this rose is going to be very hard to
find and will probably have a price reflecting this.

I will continue to keep searching for you and will post a reply as soon as I
can find a grower.

Anthony B.