Old 30-12-2005, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Eliminating Fungal Disease

wrote in message
oups.com
I have a spot in my flower garden that suffers from some kind
of
fungal disease, perhaps powdery mildew. In late winter I cut
back
my scabiosa and coreopsis to the ground, and they start off the
season fine. But by mid-summer they start showing signs of
disease. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that this small
area of the garden is watered by the lawn sprinkler instead of
dripline irrigation like the rest of the garden. Is there any
way
to eliminate fungal disease from an area, or at least give the
plants grown here a fighting chance?

-Fleemo

You have answered your own question within the question.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5