Old 01-01-2006, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default brambles...training ?

In article ,
Purple Hugs wrote:

Are you able to train brambles onto a trellis?

I've trained them on to trees so I don't see why not. :-)

I have moved into a house with loads of bramles against a fence, (at
the bottom) and as I have children (one of my own and 2 or more
fostered) I am not keen on the idea of a prickly garden, however we go
bramble picking each autumn, so I'm wondering about keeping them, but
making them safe.

Give it a shot.
You can always kill them later...
Personally, I like brambles.