Old 02-01-2006, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Edward Sparkes

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

I'm sorry to tell those who knew him, met him, and read his posts with
enjoyment, that Edward Sparkes died on 30 September. I heard from Jennifer
today. Edward was one or urg's characters, a really smashing man of great
humour and general irreverence - I think all of us who met him in 'real
life' enjoyed his company hugely and he is a real loss.

Indeed. I'd forgotten that he sometimes looked in here. If there's any
justice in Heaven, they'll give him his own Spitfire.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig