Old 02-01-2006, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
TonyB

Default New spike about to open

Now I see another 'bud" protruding below the first bud on the spike. I
don't know if that is what you call them...bud. The first bud is about
to open and was wondering, it has been on a window sill over container
of water on top of my raditor facing a south exposure all this time. I
keep it on the extreme side where it does not get any sun. Now, i've
read for flowers to last longer they should be in bright light and
cooler temperatures. I don't know if anymore buds will appear than these
2. if i move it, won't it upset the balance that it has now.
Decisions...decisions ...decisions.