Old 03-01-2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

Default Hi Guys!!

"Jamies_Roses" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am new to here, and so excited to meet you all!! I have been growing
roses for about 5 years - more seriously now that I have bought my
first house and have plenty of room to grow more roses than ever
before! I currently have about 30 roses, and am putting many, many
more in as I renovate the landscape here at my house { I LOVE!! saying
"My House" :-) } I look forward to learning, and sharing roses with
you, and making a new gardening buddy or two as well.....:-)!!!

Happy New Year!!
Jamie

Hi Jamie and welcome.

Where are you located? What kinds of roses do you have?

I started with modern roses but quickly added old
garden or antique roses and now have about a
70-30 mix of the two.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8