Old 05-01-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Tom J

Default garden hand tools

"Jen" wrote in message
My daughter just received a set of gardening hand tools for xmas,
and I'm not sure of the uses of each of them (there are 5 different
types). I've always just stuck with a couple of favourites I prefer
to use. But I thought it would be useful to know about their
specific uses. I've tried googling, but nothing has really given me
any clear ideas.

http://www.sneeboerusa.com/products.cfm

This site will describe most of what she got, plus there may be one
that is almost straight out from the handle with a flat blade with a V
at the end for cutting dandelion roots and popping them out of the
ground.

Tom J