Old 05-01-2006, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone

Default indoor herb garden problems

On 2 Jan 2006 21:01:00 -0800, wrote:

Hello,

My house is full of plants and all of them had been doing quite well
until a couple weeks ago. I have Ivy, Ficus, Rosemary, Lavender,
Chives, peppermint, and sage.

Well all of my herbs have started wilting, drying up and dying. at
first i thought they weren't getting enough light so i moved them all
toward the windows, the i watered them more cause that didn't work and
by that time they were all dead...and its just the herbs...everything
else is thriving and i don't know why...any suggestions

jason

Did you start heating a lot "a couple [of] weeks ago"? Do you use
gas heat? Just a possibility to explore. Also: Did you look under
the leaves to see if they got infected with something? Hard to figure
why the herbs would get clobbered but not the other plants.

Persephone