Old 03-01-2006, 05:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default indoor herb garden problems

Hello,

My house is full of plants and all of them had been doing quite well
until a couple weeks ago. I have Ivy, Ficus, Rosemary, Lavender,
Chives, peppermint, and sage.

Well all of my herbs have started wilting, drying up and dying. at
first i thought they weren't getting enough light so i moved them all
toward the windows, the i watered them more cause that didn't work and
by that time they were all dead...and its just the herbs...everything
else is thriving and i don't know why...any suggestions

jason

Old 03-01-2006, 07:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Anthony B

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

My house is full of plants and all of them had been doing quite well
until a couple weeks ago. I have Ivy, Ficus, Rosemary, Lavender,
Chives, peppermint, and sage.

Well all of my herbs have started wilting, drying up and dying. at
first i thought they weren't getting enough light so i moved them all
toward the windows, the i watered them more cause that didn't work and
by that time they were all dead...and its just the herbs...everything
else is thriving and i don't know why...any suggestions

jason

JAson, htere are several reasons why your herbs dried up... Most likely of
which would be incorrect watering pracites... Have you grown herbs indores
before?

Anthony B.