Old 18-02-2003, 10:41 PM
Norman Tulloch

Default I'm impressed ..." At Last"

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:21:36 +0000, Derek Turner
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:53:40 -0000, "david"
wrote:

Here is the working address at long last........still no index or product
search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

If I set out to design a web-site to deter customers from bothering to
look and make it as difficult as possible to order, that's the sort of
thing I'd come up with!

And I notice that at the bottom right of the first page is the legend,
"Catalogue valid until 31/10/2002 ." Impressive, huh?

However, I have bought from Kays in the past few months and have had
decent service.

Norman Tulloch