Old 06-01-2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Thank you friends!

In article kNyvf.78$ya4.56@trnddc03,
says...
~Wow! I am overwhelmed. Thank you dear friends at rgo for the wonderful
~surprise. My husband just arrived home with the gift of two orchids which he
~picked up today from Al's and a wonderful card from Tom, Ray, Reka, Diana,
~and Wendy, and a smaller card with handwritten congratulations from Tom.
~
~The orchids themselves are great:
~
~The bigger of the two, Phal Carmela's Brite Lites 'Big City' x Kenneth Wong
~'Carmela', has two basal keikis and 5 branches on the spike, and I can't
~wait to see the flowers when the buds open on all that. Al is this a cross
~of your own making? David was not sure whether he understood that correctly.
~
~The smaller of the two is a phal venosa, which is a species that I did not
~have yet, and I know it is fragrant, so that will be cool too.
~
~You guys gave me a wonderful surprise! I really appreciate your friendship.
~
~Joanna
~
~
~
Glad you like them, both the "momma" and the "baby"!
--
Auntie Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html