Old 06-01-2006, 11:33 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Kelly

Default Diccionario Botanico de Nombres Vulgares Cubanos

John Wilkins wrote:
Kelly wrote:

Anybody have a copy of Diccionario Botanico de Nombres Vulgares
Cubanos by Juan Tomas Roig y Mesa? If you're willing to part w/ it,
let me know how much you want for it. There are actually 2 volumes. It
was written by my great grandfather and I'd like to get a copy of this
book for my mom for Mother's Day. He raised her when she was a child
in Cuba and she didn't get an opportunity to see him again after she
left Cuba as a teen. Been searching on Amazon and E-bay sporadically
for awhile and it hasn't shown up in either of these places yet.
Checked again today and it's still not showing up in either place.
thanks much

Go he

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?y=12&tn=Diccionario+Botanico+de+Nomb res+Vulgares+Cubanos&x=35

Thanks John. I'd never heard of Abebooks before. Apparently, Amazon's
not all that