Old 07-01-2006, 10:35 AM posted to aus.gardens
Gary Smith

Default worms died

Maybe you steamed them. we had about 40 deg here in southwest vic not long
ago and i didnt put ANY water in mine and theyre still alive AND they were
partially in the sun.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I 'had' a fantastical healthy household worm farm in Sydney. Went away
for christmas, I got back on that hot hot New Years Day, and watered my
worms. They had water but i thought they might be hot. And gave them
some mouldy mushrooms. They were all on the second shelf, with a lot
of movement. The next day.... all dead! Disintergrated......!!!!!
Very very sad! What happened? Can anyone help on this one?
Thanks, Gab