Old 19-02-2003, 11:27 AM
David Goldstein

Default Planting dried seeds

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
David Goldstein wrote:
This is my first post to this group, so be nice :-) I want to plant a
variety of peppers this year, since it is so difficult to find the

peppers
that I am looking for here in Germany. Can anyone tell me if I can
successfully grow peppers from the seeds from dried chiles? I will be
purchasing a few bags of different chile peppers in the near future and
being able to grow some from the seeds would be great. I have a terrible
feeling that it is not possible, but you never know.

Stop! Think! How much are you risking?

I know that you are correct here; however, since I cannot find the seeds
themselves here in Germany, I did not want to wait and watch nothing happen.
Anyway, thx for the advice :-)

Oh, sod it, plant them anyway and see ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,

David