Old 08-01-2006, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Larry

Default co2 generator

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:33:27 +0200, "sew crazy"
wrote:

I would like some advice on good way to do a co2 filter mine is sometimes
messy ....
i use brewers yeast and loads of suger and water but sometimes it makes so
much foam that it pushes into the tank ...

I use a 2L pop bottle but mine does not produce the same amount of
foam and stuff.

How much bubbling should be produced from the diy generators? Mine
produces a bubble every second or so. I never stopped to think that
maybe my diy kit wasn't as effective as it should be.

your thoughts,

(posted to freshwater misc. also)