Old 09-01-2006, 03:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
J Kolenovsky

Default Assorted

Also his UPS, Fed-X, DHL and courier deliveries. He may end up on the
terrorist list if they get sloppy with surveilance.

vincent p. norris wrote:
* Does any one work in Customs/Agriculture? I live in Hawaii where it's
illegal to import any non native flora. I wanted to know how closely they
monitor the mail.

Well, now that the NSA has read that message, they'll be monitoring
YOUR mail V-E-R-Y C-L-O-S-E-L-Y !!!!

vince norris

--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource