Old 12-02-2003, 02:55 PM
Karen

Default Light cart

Reca,

I have bought from theses folks with no problems. I have a smaller
version of the light cart that I grew on for several years before I
moved into my new house. I was very satisfied with it. I could move the
plants to the sink when I needed to water them or clean the plastic shelves.
Karen

Reka wrote:
Actually, it's for my sister. I can't afford one of those spendy things! I
bought the cart alone, did the rest myself.
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Wendy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi Reka, I searched & browsed.....but your site seems to be the best on

the

net.
Wondering....since you are in Europe, maybe they are manufactured in the
east somewhere. The trick would be to find out the name of the maker

instead

of importing from here.
Cheers Wendy (Of course, you could get your hubby to build one for you?)

"Reka" wrote in message
| What is the general opinion of this light cart and is there anyplace

else

http://www.indoorgardensupplies.com/...ryID=1&CFID=10

| 34782&CFTOKEN=93680264
|
| BA3-SE4 BA3 Stand with (3) PLE44WS-S fixtures
| --
| Reka
| http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
| "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the

subject."