Old 19-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Alison

Default I'm impressed ..." At Last"

"King" wrote in message
In message , david
writes
Here is the working address at long last........still no index or
product search, but easier to look at than their printed version

http://kayshorticulture.com/

Success at last - thank you!
Klara
--
On Surrey/Sussex/Kent border
remove nospam to e-mail

I sit here laughing - I *love* N A Kays and order from them regularly but
when you said that you couldn't find them on the net, somehow it didn't
surprise me. If you want anything from them, you almost need to read the
entire catalogue (but is that just clever marketing) but then the commentary
and spurling is a delight in itself. I was most surprised to find dog chews
in the 'sort-of-pond-section' but I ordered some anyway ;-)

Just last night, I said to the other half that I'd like to get their
catalogue sorted out cos they could make so much more of it - then he added,
do I really want to take on such a task? Hmmm maybe not .

--A