Old 09-01-2006, 09:46 PM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen

Default Another scorpion question

We used DE one year (exterminator blew it up underneath the mobile home) and
seemed to have success, but the next year they were bad as ever. We have
tried just about every potion that can be bought and the only thing that
seems to help is to switch poisons often. We use something from the feed
store called "Demon" and another one that they recommend, spray often and
switch regularly.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen from Driftwood/Wimberley
--
"It is not how much we do,
but how much love we put in the doing.

Seeing the previous scorpion question reminded me that I wanted
to ask for opinions on my scorpion problem - I've killed more
than a dozen of them inside the house in the past 6 months. Any
suggestions for a way to get rid of them?

I've tried a perimeter of Diatomaceous earth around the house,
and that seemed to help, but would like alternative suggestions.

Anyone have any success stories to share?

-Dave