Old 10-01-2006, 02:15 PM posted to austin.gardening
Dave-tx

Default Another scorpion question

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:46:36 -0600, Kathleen wrote:
We used DE one year (exterminator blew it up underneath the mobile home) and
seemed to have success, but the next year they were bad as ever. We have
tried just about every potion that can be bought and the only thing that
seems to help is to switch poisons often. We use something from the feed
store called "Demon" and another one that they recommend, spray often and
switch regularly.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen from Driftwood/Wimberley

Thanks for the tips - sounds like this will be an ongoing battle.

I'm going to spend this week searching for open weep holes and holes
in the eaves, maybe I can at least slow down their progress.

-Dave