Old 12-01-2006, 10:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Coconut Husk Fiber

Having recently heard that OFE was offline and had some other issues, I
thought maybe they were on their last legs of staying in business.

I decided to call (their website wasn't very good anyway), and had the most
prompt, best service I've ever gotten from them, and I've been doing
busyness with them a LONG time. Even more amazing was that it only took 5
days to get the goods, as opposed to the old days when it might be ten
before they even shipped it.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Yes, yes, I know Ray! It's just so much easier - usually - to do things on
line. If only OFE were as responsive (on line and on the phone) as you
are! I've dealt with them on line and by phone, and to tell the truth, I
much prefer to do business with First Rays, LOL!

Diana

Psst. Psst. Diana!

Ever heard of a phone?

Just because we HAVE computers, it doesn't mean it's ALL we have!

888-633-4685