Old 12-01-2006, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default not quite a gardening question !

On 12/1/06 2:25 pm, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , newsb
writes

You can download the latest turnpike from Demon

You are a darling - thank you

Some time ago and thanks to David Poole, I used Agent on my then PC. I
thought it was wonderful. Unhappily there isn't a Mac version. For your
sanity's sake, it might be worth finding a guru who will come to your house,
load Agent onto your computer and give you a short tutorial. I hate and
loathe Google, for example, and won't touch it with a bargepole if I can
help it. Clunky, cumbersome, slow and bossily unco-operative, IMO!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk