Old 13-01-2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default RP (rec ponds) Has this been tried, to filter out OT postings?

wrote:

What if all of us who were really interested in rec ponds
just added RP to the beginning of our main header, and then set
our filters to delete anything that did not start with RP? Right

To my knowledge, I can filter out something that's there, not something
that isn't there. I check in a few times a day and just put them in the
kill filter (by subject or nym) as they come in. Takes very little time,
but I can imagine 8+ months would have been shocking. ~ jan
~ jan/WA
Zone 7a