Old 15-01-2006, 05:32 AM posted to austin.gardening
JKC

Default Another scorpion question

"Dave-tx" wrote in message
ldomain...
Seeing the previous scorpion question reminded me that I wanted
to ask for opinions on my scorpion problem - I've killed more
than a dozen of them inside the house in the past 6 months. Any
suggestions for a way to get rid of them?

I've tried a perimeter of Diatomaceous earth around the house,
and that seemed to help, but would like alternative suggestions.

Anyone have any success stories to share?

-Dave

The #1 remedy is stuffing *all* weep holes and cracks in your exterior walls
with copper mesh wire. Remember to look up, and stuff weep holes above your
head, too. You can buy them fairly cheaply at Home Depot.

If they *live* inside your walls or in the attic, you may need professional
help.