Old 15-01-2006, 01:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
foo

Default Help-- transplants aren't happy.

Hi,

I've been growing red savina habaneros for a while now and I
transplanted them into separate pots and they are wilting (however its
only been about 15 hours since i've moved them). I transplanted the
entire plant including its roots but they seem shocked. Does anyone
have a thought as to why they are beginning to wilt? Is it just
initial shock? Will they come back? Sometimes this happens to me.
Should I supplement their diet with something like a root growing
agent?

Thanks!