Old 15-01-2006, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Help-- transplants aren't happy.

"foo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not sure how to raise the humidity. I could put a few open dishes of
water near the pots perhaps? Its VERY dry in my home where my growing
area is. I immediately turned off their lights and am blocking sun
light almost entirely from them.

Thanks!

First of all, you said you transplanted them "including the roots". This
sounds weird, since seedlings should ALWAYS be moved with a ball of soil
clinging to the roots. Did you shake off a lot of the soil, or did much of
the soil remain intact around them?

While you're figuring this out, get the plants away from ALL SUNLIGHT. Put
them in a corner where they'll get no direct sunlight. And, you might want
to start some new seeds, in case you have a 100% fatality rate.

Now, please describe the entire growing procedure you used, beginning with
the seeds, what type of pots, etc.