Old 16-01-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Tom J

Default Fallen tree?

"Timothy" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:21:33 -0500, BE wrote:

Have a very large old pine tree blow over last night on to
neighbors front
yard. Not sure if it's on my property or his, sort of on the line.

Generally speaking, who's responsible? Me, him or both?

Thanks...

First off, who has ownership of the tree?

Were I live, it's not who owns the tree, but whether it was an act of
God that brought the tree down (wind, tornado, hurricane) or whether
it was a diseased tree. Act of God, each person is responsible for
cleaning their own property. Diseased tree, the owner is responsible.

Tom J