Old 18-01-2006, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
junkyardcat

Default Camelia..Are they supposed to bloom now?

"junkyardcat" wrote in message
I'm in East Texas, where we have had a very warm Winter so far. My
daughter has a Camelia (I hope I spelled it right) in front of the house
she's renting, and it is in full bloom. Is this the time of year it should
bloom, or has it been fooled into thinking it's Spring? It's so pretty and
adds lots of color to the drab Winter landscape

Angie in the Boonies of East Texas

Thank you for the replies. This is the first one I've ever seen so I wasn't
sure when the correct bloom time was Now I've just GOT to find some for my
yard..they are so beautiful

Angie in the Boonies of East Texas